Monday, September 7, 2009

Spelunking!

Spelunking is cave exploring. Me and seven of my friends went to the Nutty Putty caves last Saturday. It was my first time ever spelunking and I loved it! We were in the caves for about five hours. We came out sore and badly bruised, but it was worth it!

 
  
 All the dust nearly destroyed my camera, but I still managed to take over 100 pictures and have it functioning.

 
 This is the entrance to the cave after you go down a hole surrounded by rocks in the middle of no where. The gate to the cave opening is on the over end of this tiny opening. 

 
 Coming out of what is called the Birth Canal. It is a really tiny space, kind of like... a birth canal.

1 comment:

Corinne & Tyler Craig said...

Michelle!!! Do you realize where you are in this picture?!?!?!?! How scary!!!! Im glad you made it out ok