Thursday, May 6, 2010

Take a Hike? I'll do just that!

Here are the places I hope to hike this summer or in the near future:
Easy/Moderate:
Lower/Upper Calf Falls
Big Springs Hallow
Stansbury Island
Willow Heights
Doughnut Falls
The Living Room
Adams Canyon
Mormon Pioneer Trail (SLC)
Emigration Canyon Ridgeline
Cecret Lake
Stewart Falls
Grove Creek/Battle Creek Loop
Squaw Peak
Waterfalls Canyon
Silver Lake
Grandeur Peak
Bullion Falls
Bridal Veil Falls
Cascade Springs
Diamond Fork Hot Springs

The tough ones:
Bells Canyon
Peek-a-boo, Spooky, Brimstone gulches
Mt. Timp
Mt. Olympus
Pfeifferhorn Peak
Angel's Landing


And there are so many more I'd love to do, but here is a good start, I think.

1 comment:

Lynnae Jackson said...

I look forward to doing some of those with you. You know what? Bridal Veil is a cinch. You could do it in about 15 minutes and it's gorgeous. We could swing up the canyon and do that hike after work if we wanted to.

Let's do some fun stuff together this summer!