Thursday, June 3, 2010

Adams Canyon

On Memorial Day, eight friends and I hiked Adams Canyon. It is a beautiful hike with a beautiful waterfall at the end. Most of the hike was by the stream with beautiful small cascades every once in a while. There was one point where I thought we had reached the end because it was a good sized waterfall, but we still had quite a bit of a way to go. It was tiring, but worth it!
This is how we had to cross the river. I didn't bother with the rocks. I just walked right through it. :)
Here we climbed on the left side of the waterfall to get as high above the falls as we could. This was challenging, but really fun!



It's hard to tell, but I'm right on the edge of the cliff above the falls. Two of my friends went even higher up and around the falls, but that was incredibly scary and dangerous, so I didn't do it.

No comments: