Monday, July 21, 2008

Time For A Change

With Apple changing its internet from mac.com to me.com, I was not able to post anything on my blog that I made with a program they have called iweb. I decided to get with the times and get this blogspot so more people can keep up with what I am doing and have it so where ever I am I can update my blog!

If you are interested in looking at my past blog posts go to:
http://web.mac.com/shell_belle/Michellesblog/Blog/Blog.html

I will miss using that to post my blogs, but I will get used this.

2 comments:

Tamster said...

YEA, MICHELLE!!! I'm so glad you are on blogger now. I couldn't leave you comments on your other blog. This will be a lot more fun! Welcome aboard the Blogger Express! :-)

And if you have any questions about how to do stuff on here, just let us know. You're smart, though; you'll probably figure out how to do a lot more than we even know a lot faster! :-)

MacWizard said...

hmmpff