Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Makeover

Last year, my roommate Savannah was a Goth for Halloween. She really did a good job looking the part, although she is definitely not Goth in everyday life. About a month ago or so, she told me that sometime she wanted to make me look like a Goth or and Emo (which are two different types of people). She also said that she had some extra money and wanted to take me out to dinner sometime. Well, finally we both had time and we decided to combine the two events. At first I just thought it would be fun to go out to eat in ridiculous outfits, but then I remember what she wanted to do. So we made a deal. She would make me look like an Emo and I could dress her up however I wanted to, makeup and all. We had a blast. Lynnae joined us, too. Lynnae used four really cool scarves to make her outfit and I drew the designs on her face. I also gave her the fuzzy blue wig. I provided the shiny pink leg warmers, scarf (purple thing around her waist), and toe socks. We went to the Olive Garden to eat. That was incredible fun! We got stares from people. The waiter was really good. He said Savannah was in a princess costume so he could mark it off that he saw a princess costume on a little game that they were doing as workers. Afterwards we went with a group of friends to stand in a very long line to go through a simple haunted house put on by a department at BYU. Overall, it was one of the best Halloweens I've had in a long time. If you want to see more pictures, go to my pictures page!
 
  
  
 

4 comments:

Jessi said...

Looking good, Shelle! I am NOT Goth (as we all know) but black is seriously an amazing color. Not gonna lie.

April and Jason said...

ohhhh..Michelle is one hot gothic girl! :)

MacWizard said...

hideous

Tamster said...

Okay, so I need to understand exactly what is an Emo and how are an Emo and a Goth different. You said she was dressing you as an Emo but then others commented like you were Goth, so ???

Looks like you had fun anyway! I love Olive Garden! :-) Yum! Especially the bread sticks! :-)