Thursday, August 11, 2011

Dear Tooth Fairy...

Dear Tooth Fairy,
Remember about a year ago when I lost that tooth when that dumb guy was climbing down the side of the mountain letting down rocks and one hit me? Well, that tooth was shattered into a million little pieces, so it was impossible for me to put the tooth under my pillow for you to come and exchange it for money. You still do that right? Since I'm older now, and I lost the tooth in such a traumatic experience, I think that I should get a bit more money than most other people get when you come. I've been a good girl, haven't I? Oh wait, that's Santa Clause. Anyway, I'm anxiously awaiting your reply.

Michelle

PS If you could let me know in the next 3 weeks (by September 2nd to be exact), that would be great! That's when I'm getting the FAKE tooth put in to replace the one that was shattered.

PPS You can write me a check if you don't have that much cash on you, just so you know. :)

No comments: