Friday, December 2, 2011

Phase 6 Complete

My brother emailed the pictures of phase 5 of Christmas decorating being completed, which was garland on the fence of our house. So, that make finally putting up my Christmas village phase 6! It looks really great this year all lit up! I haven't lit my village houses in years! I just noticed all the exclamation points I've used and thought to change them, but I'm actually that excited about this! Okay, I'll stop... maybe. I will post pictures of my village on here soon!

I'm excited that tonight in just a few minutes I'm going to see the lights on Temple Square with some friends in my ward.

On Monday it's my birthday! I'm super excited to show my friends my village and decorations downstairs. Not many people actually come to my place, so it's usually just me that gets to enjoy them. Having cheesecake, Martinelli's, and grasshopper mint cookies... Mmmmm....

Today I also went shopping for my Sub for Santa family. I am grateful I can make Christmas happen for at least a couple kids this year. It's my first time doing it, so it's kind of fun and interesting.

Time to end this random post and go to Temple Square!

No comments: