Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ahhhhh!!! Yikes!

I honestly have never been so stressed over Christmas break before! I have so much to do. I really don't like being an adult sometimes. I've said that at least a dozen times today. Ahhhh!!!! This is scary, really, really scary! Yes, I get a big pay check, but big purchases and big responsibility make things really stressful and scary! It's even worse when I see my family struggling financially as well. I think I am going crazy! I really hope I don't regret what I did today... It will all be okay.... I just have to keep reminding myself of that. But for now, I have to take one step at a time and just do what I have to do. How's that for a Merry Christmas?? LOL

2 comments:

Savannah said...

What you did today??? Did you get a car???

Lynnae Jackson said...

I was going to say... WHAT exactly did you do? Your entry was singularly vague and revealed absolutely nothing. Details, girl!