Saturday, December 11, 2010

It's A Wonderful Life!

I forget how much I love this movie until I watch it again. I LOVE this movie! "No man is a failure who has friends." It's so very true, and I sometimes have to be reminded of that. Life can get pretty rough and many times those rough times prevent us from reaching some of our deepest desires and goals. Yet, everything always works out for the best and even when things turn out way different than we imagined, it's usually much better. I sometimes feel A LOT like George Bailey. Watching the movie again each year always makes me wonder what the world would be like without me. I think about my friends and people I've associated with and wonder if I've really made that big of a difference in their lives. I'm sure if I had a guardian angel come down (hopefully it would be someone like Clarence, I love him to pieces) and did what Clarence did for George, I'd be just as shocked as George was. My life really is wonderful. I am grateful for my family and for my amazing roommates. I love them very much.

No comments: