Saturday, January 29, 2011

Girl's Choice

Last night was the Girl's Choice dance and it was awesome. My date and I had a lot of fun together. I was right in thinking that he would at least smile at my fun surprise... actually, he laughed, even when I told him not to. The fun things I did was I said "you was handsome" and that I had a good time with him in Cantonese. He served his mission in Hong Kong and that is the language he spoke. For the first one he was surprised mostly because he didn't expect Cantonese to come out of my mouth. That was funny. He knew I had a few phrases to recite to him, but I couldn't say the last one until the end, so when it came to that time, he just laughed at me. It really was funny. I am very grateful that I went and that it turned out to be such a great date.

We made snowflakes. :D

Me and Taylor


2 comments:

Dave Kelly said...

I approve this message.

Unknown said...

Sorry to say, but I just found out he has a girl... at least I had a fun date with him.