Monday, January 3, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Well... it's a brand new year and I feel like it will be a good one! In some ways this year is the beginning of a brand new me. I started my full time position today and tomorrow the kids come back. It's very tiring, but it will be good. I'm kind of stressing out trying to figure out how to do everything I want to and need to do in the little bit of time I have now, but it will work out. 

As I will be having to drive a lot with my new position, I got myself a new set of wheels... I didn't post it right away because I wanted to surprise my roommates.


It's just like my brother's but better... :D

 This is a HUGE step for me, so I hope I can handle it. It's my dream car so now I'm really living the dream!! I also got a boyfriend.... named TomTom. I wish it were really a boyfriend and not just a gps system for my car, but I'll take what I can get!

My family took pictures the day before I left to go home. It was a lot of fun!






No comments: