Sunday, January 30, 2011

Look, that's me!!

I was watching a recording of the Nauvoo Pageant that a friend's friend made when I was there this past summer. My friend sent it to me and I finally got to watch it all the way through tonight. To my complete surprise, I saw me on stage!!! I had to rewind it to double check, but it's true. Of all the nights for her friend to record the pageant, she did it the night that I went on stage to fill in for a girl that fainted! In the video I can see when I got on stage and for pretty much the whole time I was there. I'm relieved to know that my confused state of not knowing what to do when wasn't super noticeable, but obviously it was noticeable enough that it got my attention so I saw that I was there! Yay! It really made my night to see that. I'm grateful that that moment was recorded and that I have it. It reminded me that prayers are answered and dreams do come true and most of the time it happens in the least expected way.

No comments: