Saturday, June 20, 2015

A Fresh Start

Well, today is day one of leaving Happy Valley and moving to Salt Lake City. All of my Christmas village and decorations and other things are all packed up and ready to go. You know when I load up my Christmas village, it's the real deal. Even though this has all happened so quickly, I feel at peace and very excited to start on this new adventure. New place, new job, a fresh start. I have LOVED living here. It's probably my most favorite place that I've ever lived in Utah. It's been a place of healing, discovery, and happiness. I am so grateful for all of my friends here who have really become like family to me more than any other ward has. Things here have been fantastic, so leaving so quickly is difficult, but I've seen how Heavenly Father has made everything fall into place. He has given me the peaceful assurance that this is the right thing to do.  I still have my moments where I am scared out of my mind, but I know it will all be okay. I think besides my friends and my apartment, the thing I will miss the most here is running on the Provo River Trail and being kind of on the outskirts of the city. I won't be waking up to ducks quacking outside my window in Salt Lake! I had no idea when I started my half marathon training that it would also be a countdown of my weeks in Provo. It's crazy, but life is good!

No comments: