Friday, June 26, 2015

Moving Forward

So, by 4:45 tonight I have to have everything packed and ready for things to be moved tomorrow. Crazy! My apartment is going to be so empty! I have some things I need to do here on Sunday, so I will spend Sunday and Monday here and then... I'll be leaving Utah County! I've lived in Utah County for over 10 years, so it's a little weird to be moving up north, but I'm excited. This week I've explored a little around my new apartment and have already found my new favorite Chinese place there. That's important, right? haha Whenever I'm at the new apartment I dread going back to Provo not just because of the awful drive. It's already starting to feel like my new home, which is awesome. I'm also looking forward to exploring the nearby canyons! The mountains aren't as big there, but there is still plenty to explore. Now I just need to find some new hiking buddies....



No comments: