Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Unexpected Awesomeness


I am grateful for a teddy bear whose sole purpose is to be zapped in the microwave and then cuddled with. A part of me is repulsed to see a cute teddy bear put into a microwave, but another part of me is the one inclined to put this teddy bear into the torture chamber and see how it works. I might just be cuddling with that bear at this moment. I hope he's forgiven me.... I collect teddy bears, so this one is officially added to my b-day/Christmas list.

I am also grateful for preschoolers. Life is so simple to them.... Today I showed my preschoolers pictures of my family and my "family" of my roommates and one of the girls said, "You're married to a Tongan?!" She happens to be Togan, so this news excited her. I replied that I wasn't married, then she said matter-of-factly, "You're going to marry a Tongan!!" Good to know.

1 comment:

Savannah said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Michelle, I love you. I want you to have one of those bears too. :)