Sunday, June 12, 2011

Epic Week

This week is going to be great and here is why:
1. My brother Kevin and his wife have come to help me make needed improvements in the basement.
2. My brother Steven, his wife, and my nephew didn't want to miss out on the fun, so they decided to come up as well.
3. Strawberry Days is happening in Pleasant Grove, meaning fresh strawberries, free swimming, and (best of all) my very first RODEO!
4. My friend Laura is coming to the Rodeo with me (and Kevin and his wife) to help us get the most out of it.
5. Going on a hike with my siblings.
6. Getting books and stuff with my sister-in-law Ale
7. Going to the new ward and a new institute
8. I'm getting paid, even though I ended work last week.
9. I might actually get my room set up after already living here for 2 months!
10. Did I already mention that half of my family is in town? Oh yeah, they are!

2 comments:

Elisabeth said...

This is Elisabeth Stuart Larsen, your old roommate from Stadium Terrace. Do you live in Pleasant Grove? We do too! We won't be at Strawberry Days because my youngest brother comes home from his mission this week, but we live very, very close to the Rodeo grounds.

Unknown said...

Yes, Yes, that is where I live now. That is awesome! I'm a little closer to the "G" than you are, I think. :D