Friday, July 16, 2010

19 Referrals

Last night I got 19 referrals, the most ever in one night. I love being a missionary! The pageant president asked me to talk again at the missionary meeting before so that I could tell people what I do. One man came up to be before the pageant started and said he applied what I said and he got 11 referrals. That is how many I had at that time, too, so that was cool to know that I helped him.




Jeff Dickamore, who portrays Joseph Smith in the pageant gave a vignette of portions of the King Follett sermon. It was at King Follett's funeral and talks about amazing gospel principles and truths. It was very powerful to hear Jeff do it. It was as if I were listening to Joseph Smith give it himself. And with Jeff's added testimony before and after, it was incredible.


My cast is performing! Those are my kids and friends!


Walk down Parley Street with the Buckners.

View of temple from Sarah Granger Kimball home front yard. Pretty amazing.

Sarah Granger Kimball home. She is one of the women who helped start the Relief Society by sewing shirts for temple workers. This home was here when before Nauvoo was begun, when it was Commerce. It managed to survive everything after Nauvoo and stands here today. Pretty cool.

No comments: