Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Purrrty Flower

I can't tell you how excited and happy I felt today when I saw my flower blooming! And it's purple!! It is a bachelor button. I got the seeds and the pot from Sis. Parris who was in charge of family support during the Nauvoo Pageant this past summer. She wrote a note on the package of seeds that said that she hoped that it would remind me of Nauvoo and how much my testimony grew. It grew through that experience and it has continued to grow as I've tried my best to apply what I learned and to keep building my testimony. I am growing and blossoming just like this flower. The great thing is that there is definitely more to come. :D





The stone in front of the flower pot and picture is the piece of the original Nauvoo temple that I got my friend while I was there staying with her.

No comments: