Saturday, November 13, 2010

Ward Oscars Night 2010

Ward Oscars Night was awesome! It was really nice not being in charge of it for the first time in two years. This was the fourth annual Oscars and once again the movies were above par. We watched all 10 movies (5-9 minutes long each) and then as FHE groups we voted. My FHE group's movie, "FHE with Martha Perez" or "Star Wars" won Best Sound. Mostly that is for best sound effects, because they WERE pretty epic. All the movies were really really good this year, so it was hard to choose the best movie. I can't wait to have a copy of all the movies to show my family. After the movie screenings, we had a dance.

Here are some pictures from the night. Multiple people asked if I went some place to get my hair done... nope, it was all me. I am just that awesome. :D

A red carpet experience and a lady in red!

Some of my FHE group that was involved in making the movie.

I love these girls!

Yay for Oscars Night! At the bottom of the sign are the different trophies that people got for their awards. Yes, they came from DI.

I saw the grapes and I just had to take this picture. Good thing my friend Noah is a good sport. :D

No comments: