Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Crazy Week

It was crazy week at my preschool this week, but it's also been a crazy exciting week for me. Here is all that I did:

I met the Backstreet Boys.

I went shopping for a formal dress with these wonderful pseudo-roommates. I resisted the huge temptation to go over my budget to purchase the pink dress I loved so much. Instead, I got one that looks great and was a lot nicer on my wallet. You will have to wait until Oscars night to see it!

I had a real Halloween with the Douglas family who I met while doing the Nauvoo Pageant this past summer. I went trick or treating with them. With Dawn, their mom, I watched the old movie Wait Until Dark, with Audrey Hepburn. Wow, that is a creepy and scary movie for being so old! I had a blast being with them.

Handing out treats for kids. Easton was a monkey for Halloween and I was a cuddle/snuggle bug with monkey sock footed pajamas, a teddy bear in pajamas and a blanket.

This is the right way to get to the goods after Halloween.

Funny Story.
We had crazy hair day at school. On this day, I walked through another classroom to do something a couple times. The first time I walked in, all the kids in that class stared at me in amazement. This is kind of how the conversation went:
"What are you staring at?"
"Your hair!"
"What about my hair? What's wrong with my hair?! I brushed it this morning!"
"It's blue!"
"What?! No it isn't."
"Yes it is!"
I then put on a scared face and looked in the mirror above the sink and screamed when I saw that I really did have blue hair. They laughed and basically said I told you so and I just smiled and left. As I left they said I was a monster.
Later, I went back in and as soon as I opened the door, two girls saw me and started screaming. The teacher looked up wondering why the girls were screaming and as I walked by I said, "It's just me." As I went back to my classroom they were still pretending to be scared of me and said that I was a vampire. That by far was the funniest part.

Hairy Dogs! Hot dogs with uncooked noodles stabbed through them and then boiled.

Provo 7 PM Kids! Yay!! All dressed up for Halloween.

This kid LOVED my teddy bear. He only speaks Portuguese, but even since he's started, he's picked up on a lot of English and is doing so much better than he was. He took care of my teddy bear all day like it was a baby. It was the cutest thing ever. He even put his Iron Man mask on it. I also saw him kiss it. :D
The Bachelor Button Flower I planted and have in my window is blooming!!
The best thing is that there is more craziness to come, such as my friends voting on which they like better, my whole wheat cinnamon rolls or my regular flour ones. MMmmmmm.... It will be delicious either way!

No comments: