Monday, November 8, 2010

Toy Story 3

Today at work (preschool) while I was washing some dishes after snack time, one of the kids came up to me with a sad/mad face. I asked him what was wrong and he said, "Toy Story." Okay... He then when on to describe in detail what happens in Toy Story 3. Fortunately, I finally watched it (twice now) so I knew what he was talking about. I was laughing (on the inside of course) because as he told me about it, he kept saying, "And then... and then... and then..." He was so accurate in describing what happened, even down to the movements the characters made and when they said what, that I knew exactly what scenes he was talking about. The funniest moment, which made this story blog worthy, was when he said, "And then Buzz talked in Espanol... and he moved his butt!" Wow. Buzz's Spanish mode and dancing is one of my favorite parts of the movie. This kid speaks both Spanish and English so it was really funny to me that he said it that way. He described the part where they change Buzz's mode to demo by saying that after the mean guys took something out of his back, he wasn't nice to his friends anymore. This whole thing made me realize how much kids really do get when they watch movies. When I told his mom about this, she said he's watched it about five times now... no wonder he has it memorized.

No comments: