Saturday, July 9, 2011

Rehearsal Full Run Through!

This morning we finally ran the whole show without stopping. It was nice to do that since we've only rehearsed scenes and haven't worked on transitions or order. It went very well. I know the dances and where I'm supposed to be on stage and when. I'm really loving this! On Monday we have a full run through and then dress rehearsal and then that's it! It's crazy, but I know that we will do great. It's amazing how we can only rehearse for one week and pull together an hour and a half show that affects the heart of those who watch it to such a great degree. The Lord is truly blessing us. Another way He's blessing us is that it hasn't rained. We've had clear skies, even when the forecast said a full week of thunderstorms. I hope and pray that it will continue next week when we perform!!!

The Red cast (performing this week) are all really sad because tonight is their last performance and tomorrow they leave. I know I will be the same way next week, although, I already have a feeling that I'll be back in some way next year. I don't think I can ever stay away from Nauvoo for very long. I will post pictures I've taken this week tomorrow on my MobileMe.

No comments: